Senior BI Analyst
£150 - £220 per day
0151 224 1480
Senior BI Analyst
£150 p/day - £220 p/day
Senior BI Analyst required to join an NHS organisation based in Merseyside with the option for hybrid-working. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced BI Analyst to join their dynamic and growing Corporate Information & Analysis Team on a full-time, temporary basis.
As the Senior Business Intelligence Analyst you will be working with the Business Intelligence Manager to improve patient care and drive service modernisation. You will play a key role in future development of datasets alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Senior BI Analyst
- Timely and accurate submission of the Commissioning Data Set.
- Produce data quality monitoring reports from SUS data.
- Manage and manipulate data using SQL and develop complex business intelligence reports.
- Develop and maintain a reporting suite for any data quality issues.
- Communicate the conclusions drawn from complex analysis undertaken and offer advice on the implications of the results.
- Identify any issues regarding data quality and take action to resolve.
- Provide performance monitoring reports.
- Liaise with external organisations including, system suppliers, CCGs, NHS Digital and NHSE.
- Implement new ways of working, introduced by senior staff, and cascade these to junior staff.
- Represent the department at internal/external meetings as required.
- Discover and investigate new technology that is available.
- Ensure confidentiality of data at all times.
Required skills and experience of the Senior BI Analyst
- NHS experience (essential)
- Data analysis, extraction and reporting experience
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of SQL or similar
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior BI Analyst role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
The closing date is Friday 17th June. We will be reviewing CVs on a daily basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing date.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.