Oldham, Greater Manchester
£10 - £13 per hour
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Ledger Clerk to join an extremely rewarding business on a temporary basis over a busy Christmas period with the view to go permanent in the New Year. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to hit the ground running and develop their experience within a forward thinking environment.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Sales Ledger:
* Ensuring accurate and timely billing to various commissioners
* Providing accruals for billing to assist with month end procedures
* Support the credit controller with any adjustment requests or cash reallocations
* Develop relationships with network managers and commissioners to form effective working relationships
* Ability to reconcile complex customer accounts and maintain clean ledgers
The ideal Senior Sales Ledger will:
* Have similar experience within a finance function
* Very strong excel skills (VLookups and Pivot Tables)
* High attention to detail
* Be a confident and have a willingness to present fresh ideas
If you or anyone you know as the requisite skills or experience for this Senior Sales Ledger role, please apply today.
For the successful candidate, this role is ready to start immediately so please don't wait to apply.
Due to the high number of applicants, if you don't hear back from us in 5 working days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.