11 months ago
Senior Building Surveyor
Full time, Permanent
Are you a competent Surveyor? Do you have experience in leading a team?
Our client, a social housing provider in Nottingham is looking for a Senior Building Surveyor, to provide support at officer level to the Asset Management and Development team. This includes delivering the day to day repairs service and implementing works programmes.
Duties of the Senior Buildings Surveyor role will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading and managing the Asset Management team including technical and administrative staff
- Monitoring team performance through audits and supervisions
- Conducting regular team meetings and allocating work and targets effectively
- Ensuring the delivery of planned, major and minor works contracts
- Overseeing health and safety compliance including gas maintenance and service contracts
- Developing technical specifications for works and preparing annual tender documents for maintenance
- Ensuring KPIs are met
- Updating computerised maintenance records
- Adhering to GDPR regulations
The successful candidate will have:
- A technical construction qualification or equivalent
- CDM knowledge
- An understanding of health and safety compliance
- Line managed direct reports
Benefits of the position include:
- 22 days holiday entitlement (rising 1 day per year to 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Company laptop & phone
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Senior Building Surveyor, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.