5 months ago
Senior Asset Surveyor
Permanent, Full Time
Senior Asset Surveyor required to work with a Stafford based public sector organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Senior Asset Surveyor to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Responsibilities of the Senior Asset Surveyor include:
- Provide in depth technical building pathology and building surveying guidance to the asset management team in relation to reactive and void maintenance
- Conduct complex technical inspections and provide solutions
- Lead and co-ordinate projects for complex repairs including diagnosis of building defects
- Responsible for monitoring performance targets
- Ensuring the voids and repairs service is run to optimal standards of cost, quality and timelines
- Responsible for the correct allocation of workload
- Recording all work correctly on service management systems
- Provide effective management and support to staff reporting to the role
The suitable Senior Asset surveyor will have:
- Professionally qualified Building or Quantity surveyor to a minimum of HND with 3 years PQE
- Experience of supervising technical staff and dealing with contractors
- Experience of completing technical specifications and reports
- Hold a valid driving license
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Asset Surveyor role, please apply now, or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.