Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
over 1 year ago
Senior Business Analyst
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to join a reputable and established business based in Stoke-on-Trent. The successful Analyst will be responsible for the analysis of business performance, forecasting and inventory management for both national and international sites.
The duties of the Senior Business Analyst will include:
- Preparing monthly Management Discussion & Analysis of the results for the European sites.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Supporting Operation and Sales teams as required.
- Development of presentations for the management team and board of Directors.
- Product and customer profibilty analysis.
- Support Operations with product costs and inventory management.
The successful candidate will:
- Have costing knowledge.
- Be a self-starter.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Have the willingness to travel to sites as required.
- Have a knowledge of SAP (desirable).
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration. Successful candidate will be contacted shortly after application and interviews will be taking place within the next few weeks.
Closing date for applications is Friday 22thth March.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice