Greater Manchester, England
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
3 months ago
HR Technology - Senior Business Analyst
Are you an experienced Senior Business Analyst with the ability to efficiently analyse, define and prioritise business requirements, functional specifications and operational architecture for highly complex strategic, global programmes? If so, I would like to hear from you.
Sellick Partnership are recruiting on behalf of a Financial Services business based in Central Manchester looking for a highly technical individual to provide consultation to their IT and business management teams on applying technology to business opportunities and planning and implementing cross-functional applications or systems (including HR Case management tools).
This individual will be degree educated and highly skilled in project management including managing client expectations, implementing improvement initiatives and communicating effectively with management on service-related issues.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Analyse, define and prioritise business requirements, functional specifications and operational architecture for up to and including highly complex strategic, global programmes
- Provides consultation to IT and business management on applying technology to business opportunities and planning and implementing cross-functional applications or systems.
- Allocate/coordinate work within a team/project
- Challenge, and prioritise requirements using standard processes and templates, and translate into functional design and use case documents.
- Develop project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions for a given large, strategic, multi-year project.
- Participate and provide guidance in the development of the technical design, test plans, and user documentation.
- Consult internal business groups on requirements, functional architecture and implementation.
- Track scope and change throughout the remainder of the initiative utilising formal requirements management principles, including change control and requirements traceability.
- Gather and analyse information to assist in development of recommendations to address strategic business objectives that span multiple, global business and technology areas.
- Participates in industry forums and keep current on domain knowledge for their specific business and application areas of expertise.
- Apply experiences with existing software and/or systems development processes to develop better processes to be used in the future.
- Actively influences software development process improvement initiatives
- Provide senior level consultation to internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve business results
Required skills and experience of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Degree educated in a business or technical-related discipline
- Strong experience in providing consulting advice to senior IT and business management required
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry would be preferable
- Must have configuration experience with HR case management tools such as Neocase, ServiceNow, SalesForce or Dovetail
- Must have strong skills required to manage client expectations, implement improvement initiatives and communicate effectively with management on service-related issues
- Project Management Certification (PMP) is desirable
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Senior Business Analyst position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.