12 months ago
We are seeking an experienced Senior Business Partner to join our public sector client on a permanent basis.
The Senior Business Partner will be tasked with successfully leading the team in all element of reporting and monitoring as well as representing the authority at a strategic level in the wider region.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Budget monitoring (revenue and capital)
- Financial modelling
- Quarterly performance reports
- Medium and long term financial planning
- Capital programme management
- Council tax approvals
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Managing capital finds and grant applications
The Senior Business Partner must either be CCAB qualified or be able to demonstrate a significant amount of experience at this level. On offer is a generous salary + market supplement, lucrative pension scheme, free parking and a medical plan.