12 months ago
Senior Business Planning and Support Officer
Temporary OR permanent, Full-time
Lincolnshire / Nottinghamshire border
Senior Business Planning and Support Officer required to join a public sector organisation based on the border of Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. My client, is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Business Planning and Support Officer to manage and maintain data held on stock databases, repairs and other housing management systems to inform business planning for the organisations Revenue and Capital works programmes.
Duties of the Senior Business Planning and Support Officer include:
- Lead on the planning and co-ordination of the day to day repairs and voids works
- Manage and monitor performance on the works planning systems
- Provide support in the implementation and monitoring of performance management across the service
- Ensure accurate information is maintained on the property and housing management systems to assist in the development of fully informed investment plans
- Lead in planning delivery and monitoring the rolling 5 year housing stock condition survey and provide regular update reports on progress
- Lead on the collection of information for all repairs, improvement and new build activities
- Provide information on monthly budget reports detailing expenditure, variances and progress against forecasts
- Lead on the management of the Repairs Customer Service team and in the reporting on repairs data, customer complaints and customer satisfaction to assist in identifying service improvement opportunities
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of housing and construction legislation and standards, including Decent Homes
- Knowledge of building trades, construction methods and processes.
- Ability to collate, manipulate and sense check data from various sources and manage on property databases
- Knowledge and use property databases and repairs management systems
- Experience of leading on planning of repairs and property improvement programmes, and preparation of budget information.
- Experience of leading a multi-disciplined team including planning of repairs and maintenance, materials ordering and customer care
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.