South East England, England
£20344 - £22462 per annum
5 months ago
Senior Business Support Officer
Public Sector Organisation
6 Months Fixed-Term
£20,344-22,462 per annum
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working with a large public sector organisation to recruit a Senior Business Support Officer to their growing team. The organisation is based in the Home Counties and the assignment is on a 6 months fixed-term basis.
My client is seeking a capable individual to manage the administrators supporting the Legal Services team. While previous experience of working in a legal environment is advantageous for this role, it is not essential. The successful individual will have line managed
As the Senior Business Support Officer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage demanding workload, ensuring all work is completed as required by Principals and Lawyers, having the confidence to push back if required
- Establishing a good working relationship with Senior Management and Lawyers to provide smooth running of the department
- Manage team recruitment, performance, work schedules and commitments ensuring all appropriate coaching, training and development is provided
- Manage a full range of administration duties, dealing with general team related matters and also more complex matters including invoices, timesheets and HR matters
- Working with Principals and Lawyers to select the appropriate Business Support Officer for Group Supervision cases, this includes reviewing skills needed for the more complex matters
- Provide support to Business Support Manager when required, to include reports and team feedback
- Responsible for Health & Safety for team and office
On offer is a competitive salary of £20,344-22,462 per annum, as well as flexible working arrangements such as flexi-hours and home working. You will also receive an advanced laptop with conference call functions. My client is a strong believer of fostering a smart working environment, something that has been a real success in the team and their culture.
Due to natural growth, the organisation is changing and expanding rapidly, making it an exciting time to join the team. This growth allows for various advancement opportunities within the organisation.
As a result of this expansion, my client is seeking applicants who can start immediately or on short notice.
The offices are conveniently for travel by train or car and is commutable from London.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chloë Cameron in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.