£9 - £16 per hour
8 months ago
Role: Senior Buyer
Location: Derby - Office based
Rate: £9 - £16 per hour
Duration: Until March 2022
Sellick Partnership are currently looking for a Senior Buyer for our Public Sector client based in Derby.
To support the Senior Transactional Procurement Manager to develop and maintain a coordinated approach towards procurement and contract management, seeking value for money.
Senior Buyer Key Duties:
- Setup and management of supplier contracts
- Establishing and monitoring Key performance indicators
- Play an active role in driving customer service
- Provide procurement advice to internal stakeholder and customers
- Undertake complex and detailed information analysis of spendPlease apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.