Senior Capital Analyst sought by a top London Market insurer. Our client are looking for an experienced Non-Life Capital Analyst to join their Lloyd's of London Team as a Senior Capital Analyst.
This role involves working closely with the Capital Manager to help run the internal capital model, helping to produce outputs for the Lloyd's regulatory returns and internal reports. You will also have the opportunity to focus on different areas of the internal capital model in order to build a diverse skillset.
Responsibilities of the Senior Capital Analyst
- Produce internal risk profile information to support the production of internal risk and solvency assessments.
- Promote model use to add value to various business decisions.
- Help to produce the Internal Capital Model for Lloyd's of London regulatory submissions.
- Contribute to all aspects of the Internal Capital Model and related outputs.
Key Experience of the Senior Capital Analyst:
- Non-Life Capital Modelling experience, preferably within a Syndicate.
- Part/nearly IFoA Qualified Actuary.
- Effective communication skills, able to describe complex problems to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Our client plan to recruit a strong Senior Capital Analyst as soon as possible and are looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Capital Analyst at a top London Market insurer, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.