City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension
8 months ago
Senior Capital Project Actuary sought for a FTSE100 Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Senior Capital Project Actuary with strong Capital experience to join their Capital Projects team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary with excellent technical and communication skills to join a FTSE100 Insurer as a Senior Capital Project Actuary.
Responsibilities of the Senior Capital Project Actuary:
- Provide capital project support to senior internal stakeholders (up to and including Board level)
- Support on Group led capital projects, such as M&A initiatives
- Lead the development, analysis and implementation of specific capital projects or work-streams
- Analyse and assess capital projects from a business perspective and communicate to relevant stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Key Experience of the Senior Capital Project Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary with significant Capital experience
- Ability to lead and manage delivery of multiple projects or work-streams
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
The recruitment of a strong Senior Capital Project Actuary is of the highest importance to our client. They are offering a highly competitive package for this role and are offering flexible working arrangements.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Capital Project Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.