South East England, England
£80000 - £100000 per annum + £Competitive
2 months ago
Senior Capital Projects Actuary sought for a FTSE100 Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary or Accountant with a deep understanding of Capital and Financial Management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary or Accountant with experience in Capital to join a FTSE100 Insurer.
Responsibilities of the Senior Capital Projects Actuary:
- Lead the development, investigation, analysis, due diligence, and implementation of specific capital projects or workstreams (for all business units supported by the projects team).
- Support the Head of Capital Projects or Capital Projects Director and/or Group or Business unit teams on UK or Group led capital projects.
- Provide high quality, flexible support to meet the objectives of the Group-wide Capital function
- Lead or contribute to commercial negotiations
Key experience of the Senior Capital Projects Actuary:
- A qualified actuary or accountant with an understanding of insurance businesses
- Deep understanding of capital and financial metrics and financial management
- The ability to lead and manage delivery of multiple capital projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
The recruitment of a strong Senior Capital Projects Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
This role comes with a competitive package.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Capital Projects Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Jack Dykins.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website