West Midlands, England
£200 - £350 per day
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit an interim Senior Category Manager for an NHS organisation in the West Midlands.
The successful candidate will be required to have regular contact and communications with internal and external stakeholders at all levels and will often need to engage with them over sensitive, complex, contentious and confidential issues.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Category Manager:
- Responsibility for strategic management of the supply chain in a wide range of complex healthcare related good and services
- To identify, develop and drive sourcing strategies for all categories of services and commodities within the remit of the procurement team
- To achieve year on year cash releasing and cost avoidance savings, ensuring policies and operational practices comply with the trust SFI's, EU legislation and other statutory requirement
- Develop an excellent working relationship with all clinical and corporate stakeholders and to ensure that the service provided to internal customers is of a high standard
Person Specification for the Senior Category Manager:
- NHS experience is desirable but not essential
- Expert knowledge of EU procurement
- Experience of managing complex projects
Please apply now for consideration.Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.