Senior Category Manager
£200 - £256 per day
Role: Senior Category Manager
Day rate : Up to £256
Length: 3 month initial contract
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager to join one of our public sector clients.
Purpose of the Senior Category Manager:
- To develop and lead a specific strategic sourcing programmes across the NHS
- To support Directors of Procurement in the delivery of cost and efficiency savings across a large number of Trusts, by analysing current spend information to develop procurement strategies.
- To ensure contract compliance across the collaborative, pursuing procurement excellence through the implementation of efficient and effective procurement projects within key markets.
Main Responsibilities for the Senior Category Manager:
- To ensure the implementation of the strategic plan and that performance management systems are operating effectively to meet governance and achieve goals.
- Ensure that local, regional and national purchasing (including national outsourced provider) plans are integrated within category management.
- To provide specialist advice on local and regional purchasing activities.
- To consistently meet best value for money by the effective sourcing of goods and services.
- To ensure that key performance objectives are identified and strategies are in place to enable procurement performance to be monitored across the local health economy.
- To maximise contract compliance across all the hub shareholders/stakeholders of all the national, and local contracts.
- To ensure all procurement activities operate in full accordance with legal (EU legislation), environment and sustainability requirements.
- To be responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring and reviewing procurement strategies for allocated categories, through detailed demand/market analysis, to ensure continual improvement and innovation in service delivery.
Currently recruiting now, take action and apply for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.