4 months ago
Experienced Childcare Advocate to join a stable and successful Social Services team within a London Borough, over a long term locum contract.
- To act as in-house advocate in Social Services matters with a view to reducing the expenditure on Counsel
- To demonstrate substantial experience of legal work within the post holder's area of responsibility and ability to demonstrate significant specialism or depth of knowledge in a particular area i.e. conducting lengthy and complex hearings, such as Fact Findings, medical and non accidental injury cases and contested final hearings of more than 3 days in all Tribunals and Courts including the before the High Court
- To consider and give advice on committee and other similar reports and to attend committee as required
- To present complex arguments before courts, tribunals, committees or sub-committees effectively
- To have conduct of a Social Services caseload
- To provide specialist and pro-active legal advice and assistance at a senior level on all aspects of Social Services
My client is ideally seeking an individual who has Local Authority experience, however I would still encourage those from a Private background with Public care experience to apply. Whether you are available on short notice or looking to start a role in June, please send your CV across to email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK.
Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.