£43857 - £47841 per annum + excellent package
8 months ago
Senior Childcare Lawyer
Salary £43,857 - £47,841
Relocation package is available subject to terms and conditions.
Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting for two experienced Senior Childcare Lawyers on a permanent basis to join a cohesive, supportive and knowledgeable childcare team located in the heart of Devon. This is a real chance to make a difference and discover a rewarding career helping to protect the welfare of vulnerable children.
Senior childcare lawyer duties include:
- Manage a caseload of both care cases and pre-proceedings
- Advise and representation at court, meeting and hearings as required
- Act as lead role in advising clients on the specialist aspects of Child Care law and practice
- Organise/participate in training events as appropriate and/or necessary
- You will enjoy working as part of the wider childcare team however also have a high degree of autonomy to run your cases.
This role will be well supported by a legal assistant and an administrative team.
The client is open to appointing on the basis of fully remote working as some hearings will remain online even after all restrictions lift. This is truly a client who is looking to support and develop their team and promote a healthy work/life balance.
We are looking for an experienced lawyer ideally 3 years PQE with recent local government experience. We encourage applications from solicitors, barristers and legal executives.
- Part of a large, well established team
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working Hours (Monday to Friday)
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Development Opportunities
- Perks at Work and Discounts Scheme
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to take on the role of Senior Childcare Lawyer, please apply now or contact Natalie Ferguson in our Manchester Office for more details.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.