about 2 months ago
Senior Civil Litigation Lawyer to join a diverse London based Local Authority on a locum contract.
The successful Civil Litigation Lawyer will be a qualified Solicitor, Barrister or Filex with relevant experience to take up this position. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Provide high quality legal advice and support to the Council and external clients and be able to conduct a range of general civil litigation matters
- Manage a case load including possession claims, anti-social behaviour, homelessness and disrepair
- Experience of providing ad hoc advice to clients at meetings, in writing or on the telephone and possess strong advocacy and drafting skills
- Experience of conducting advocacy in the County Court
- Supervise and support junior members of the team
The successful candidate should be competent, self-motivated, a good team player and possess excellent organisational and time management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong legal team and get involved in some fantastic work. In return, you will be offered a good level of flexibility/home working.
If you feel you have the necessary experience for this post and are available on short notice, then please do send across your most recent CV to email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK.
Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.