Senior Commercial Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£80000 - £94000 per annum + Car Allowance
Our team at Sellick Partnership are actively seeking a Senior Commercial Manager to cover the Leeds region.
This role will be working for a reputable contractor covering a range of government contracts and partnerships valued up to £60m P/A. Within this capacity, you will be tasked to provide contract commercial management services.
Position: Senior Commercial Manager
Salary: Up to £94,000 (Car Allowance and other benefits)
Locations: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Senior Commercial Manager Duties:
- Identify, monitoring and reporting on risks
- Identifying means to improve margin, through additional revenue and cost mitigation
- Assisting in the search for opportunity through eficiencies and service optimisation
- Being professional and equitable negotiators and dispute resolvers
- The requirement to ensure full commercial governance to all subcontractors
- Negotiating, on an equitable basis, internally and externally to ensure that the business is not exposed to risk.
Senior Commercial Manager Qualifications;
- Suitable Senior Commercial Management experience
- Educated to degree / diploma level
- Ideally a member or training to be member of a chartered institution
Should you wish to gain more understanding on this position, feel free to apply direct or contact our Derby.