Up to £45 per hour
4 months ago
Senior Commercial Property Lawyer
£40+ per hour
An experienced Commercial Property Lawyer is required to join a Kent based local authority. My client is looking for an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer to join their small but strong and dynamic team on preferably a full time basis. The council has excellent transport links from Central London with a fast train available.
As a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor you will be working within a local authority leading the team on a variety of Commercial Property matters.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Commercial Property Solicitor:
- Prepare and negotiate Commercial leases and licenses- e.g. new and renewal of leases
- Landlord and Tenant matters- e.g. Section 25 notices, deeds of variation
- Right to Buy
- Deeds of Easements
- Deeds of Covenants
Required skills and experience of the Senior Commercial Property Solicitor:
- Qualified solicitor minimum 3 years PQE
- Proven experience and knowledge in Commercial Property within a local authority setting
- Experience of being head department would be desirable
Benefits of the role:
- Flexible working with working from home opportunities and condensed hour week options
- Full or Part time options available
- Free on-site parking
- A good length assignment
- Permanent opportunities are available
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Commercial Property Lawyer role, please apply now, or contact Amy Swain at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.