£40 - £42 per hour
about 2 months ago
Senior Commercial Property Lawyer
£40+ per hour
An experienced Commercial Property Lawyer is required to join a Kent based local authority. My client is looking for an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer to join their small but strong and dynamic team on an initial 4 month, remote basis.
As a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor you will be working within a local authority on a variety of routine and complex Commercial Property matters.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Commercial Property Solicitor:
- Prepare and negotiate Commercial leases and licenses- e.g. new and renewal of leases
- Landlord and Tenant matters- e.g. Section 25 notices, deeds of variation
- Right to Buy
- Deeds of Easements
- Deeds of Covenants
- Redevelopment matters
Required skills and experience of the Senior Commercial Property Solicitor:
- Qualified solicitor minimum 3 years PQE
- Proven experience and knowledge in Commercial Property within a local authority setting
- Experience of being head department would be desirable
Benefits of the role:
- Remote working
- Full or Part time options available
- Free on-site parking in the instance you wish to go in to the office
- A good length assignment
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Commercial Property Lawyer role, please apply now, or contact Amy Swain at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.