Greater Manchester, England
£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Commissioning Manager for an NHS Organisation based in Greater Manchester.
Responsible for Project managing a number of large scale projects, the role holder will be accountable for leading and delivery of the project plan to agreed time scales, liaising with relevant stakeholders on the progress of the project.
The successful candidate for the role of Commissioning Manager will have responsibility for;
- The redesign of services and pathways and the assessment of their efficacy
- Supporting the Assistant Directors of Finance and Commissioned services in developing locality commissioning policies. To ensure agreed policy is implemented across the CCG, its localities and within the Finance Directorate
- The management of another individual within the team
- Co-ordination of the work streams to ensure and enable remedial action to be taken;
- Networking and liaising with key members of the organisation and other agencies and in particular to ensure full representation within relevant work streams;
- Taking account of current guidance, activity and quality targets and key stakeholder views to ensure a robust and deliverable outcome is achieved;
- Working with localities to help ensure the sustainability programmes (e.g. QIPP) are delivered by ensuring that the localities have the capacity, and capability, to monitor, and report sustainability plans;
- Attending and contributing to regular locality meetings;
- Undertaking performance monitoring and management of commissioned services;
- Providing regular detailed reports to the Project Director and monthly formal reports to the Governing Body;
- Working with relevant external parties to achieve appropriate patient and public involvement in projects.
To be considered for this post, you will be an experienced commissioner with a track record of delivering against similar projects, with prior process redesign and change management within the NHS. You will have ability to translate corporate strategy into service delivery through leadership and organisational development expertise; customers must be at the forefront of what you do.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership have gone mobile. Simply visit our website using your mobile device to ensure that you don't miss out on your next career move, whilst on the move...
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.