Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Attractive Benefits Package
over 1 year ago
Senior Communications Manager
Salary: Up to £80,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Location: Manchester or Liverpool
Duration: Permanent - Full-Time
A high-profile client within the Financial Services Sector is seeking an experienced Senior Communications Manager to lead their EMEA communications programs. Responsible for developing and implementing the communications plan to support company strategy, the newly appointed Communications Manager will be responsible for the full communication life cycle from planning to delivery, and will work closely with PR agencies to develop content promoting the company's expertise.
***This role can be based in either Manchester or Liverpool***
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Communications Manager:
- Own and deliver the communications strategy for both internal and external communications, including media relations, social media, corporate design, and brand development.
- Generate high quality and engaging content for all communications channels including internal presentations, social media, press and digital.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Proposition, the programme managers and other stakeholders to develop and deliver communications plans to support a variety of projects.
- Design and implement campaigns, ensuring all communication material, both internal and external, is written in a consistent tone, is fit for purpose and achieves the required outcome.
- Actively promote employee engagement channels through a variety of channels, analysing to identify key themes and topics for additional internal communications.
Key Requirements of the Senior Communications Manager:
- Experience within a similar role covering employee engagement, internal and external communications at both a strategic and operational level.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills with the ability to present concepts verbally.
- Confident communicator with the ability to influence and build positive and productive relationships at all levels.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to work autonomously and take ownership.
- Superior project management and time management skills.
- 8-10 years of related experience preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred.
- Compliance background/understanding not mandatory but preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture, unrivalled opportunities and extensive company benefits.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Senior Communications Manager position, then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.