Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is an award-nominated Investment Management business based in the Manchester area. Due to continued growth and success, they are looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst to join the business on a permanent basis.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join the team at a boutique investments house.
The Senior Compliance Analyst will take responsibility for the following:
- Providing compliance guidance to the board and senior management
- Producing reports for the board and senior management as well as collating other MI
- Ad hoc project work
- Notifying the business of changes to applicable rules and regulations
- Spotting efficiencies and making operational improvements from a Compliance perspective
- Highlighting risk concerns to the wider business
- Educating other departments about the importance of compliance
The Senior Compliance Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Completed or working towards IOC (Investment Operations Certificate) or prepared to undertake this qualification
- Prides themselves on excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Willing to go "above and beyond" their job role in fitting with our client's company ethos
- Previous compliances experience within investment management is essential
This is an exciting opportunity for a Compliance professional looking to take oversight of compliance matters within a flourishing investment management house. The company offers excellent benefits and clear career progression.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.