£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
Our client is an award-nominated investment management company based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. Due to continued growth and success, they are looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst to join the business on a permanent basis.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join the team at a boutique investments house.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Senior Compliance Analyst will take responsibility for the following:
- Assisting the fund management business in complying with relevant rules and regulations
- Monitoring changes to business practices and products
- Notifying the business of changes to applicable rules and regulations
- Writing Compliance policies and procedures
- Maintenance of the Compliance Manual
- Production of compliance reports for Board submission
- Dealing with regulated individual authorisations with FCA
- Promoting awareness of compliance with anti-money laundering rules
The Senior Compliance Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Process driven
- Resilient personality; ability to challenge difficult stakeholders
- Willing to go "above and beyond" their job role in fitting with our client's small company ethos
- Ability to work in a small team
- Understanding of relevant rules and regulations applicable to the business, e.g. CASS, MiFID II
- Previous experience within investment or wealth management is essential
This is an exciting time to join the team at a leading Liverpool investment management organisation, which offers clear career progression and flexible working.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.