Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £60000 per annum + pension + other benefits
11 months ago
Senior Consultant sought for a Big 3 Pensions Consultancy on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuaries to enhance their Actuarial consulting team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary with interest in working in a commercial role to join a Big 3 Pensions Consultancy as a Senior Consultant.
This role includes remote/flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Senior Consultant:
- Opportunity to work on both trustee and corporate assignments
- Work on a range of assignments in areas including: GMP equalisation, liability management, asset/liability modelling, M&As
- Work as part of a dynamic team and liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of junior colleagues
Key Experience of the Senior Consultant:
- Experience within a Pensions Consultancy
- Ideally Newly Qualified Actuary or Nearly Qualified with making strong progress through Actuarial exams
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Senior Consultant is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Consultant at a Big 3 Consultancy then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.