Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£35000 - £65000 per annum
12 months ago
Senior Consultant sought for a Big 4 Consultancy on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Part to Newly Qualified Actuary to enhance their Life Actuarial consulting team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part to Newly Qualified Actuary with interest in working in a commercial role to join a Big 4 Consultancy as a Senior Consultant.
This role includes remote/flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Senior Consultant:
- Work on a range of assignments in areas including: IFRS17, M&A, Finance Transformation, Part VII transfer, Internal Model reviews and Capital Management
- Actively contribute to a range of client projects
- Potential to manage teams of junior colleagues
- Contribute to business development, such as assisting with client proposals
Key Experience of the Senior Consultant:
- Experience within Life Insurer/ Re-Insurer or Consultancy
- Part to Newly Qualified Actuary making strong progress through Actuarial exams
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Senior Consultant is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a vital part of this Actuarial consulting team then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.