City of London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, pension
0151 224 1480
Senior Consultant sought for by a leading partner-led Consultancy. Our client is seeking a Senior Consultant to provide high quality service to UK defined benefits clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary with DB pensions experience to join a multi-award winning Consultancy as a Senior Consultant.
Responsibilities of the Senior Consultant:
- Work with both Trustee Boards and Sponsoring Employers within the UK defined benefits space
- Delivering high quality advice working within a client team and building strong relationships with clients
- Check calculations and peer review client work undertaken by junior colleagues, signing out work in your own name where appropriate or ensuring calculations are prepared for sign off by the Scheme Actuary
- Participate in managing, mentoring and training junior staff
Key Experience of the Senior Consultant:
- Qualified Actuary
- Defined Benefits Pensions experience
- Excellent communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Senior Consultant as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Consultant at a leading partner-led Consultancy then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.