about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Contracts Lawyer with Public Procurement experience, looking to secure a long term role within a reputable London Borough?
As a Senior Contracts Lawyer, you will be expected to:
- Draft, negotiate and agree documentation for all types of contract and commercial transactions and as required, legal documentation for other transactions
- Assist as necessary with major development projects and to attend project meetings as required
- Undertake the most complex legal work and advocacy to the highest professional and client care standards
- Attend relevant committees, sub committees and other meetings to provide legal advice as required
The successful candidate will have proven experience and knowledge of:
- Supervising junior members of the team
- Ability to deal with civil litigation cases (particularly building and other contract related litigation) and appear as an advocate, where appropriate, on behalf of the Council in courts, tribunals and inquiries
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of contract and procurement practices and processes
- Experience of undertaking complex contracts work, preferably within a Local Authority
The role will be completely remote for the foreseeable, therefore you must be confident using IT systems.
If you would like to be considered for this role, then please send your CV across to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.