about 1 month ago
A central London Borough Council are seeking a Senior Contracts Lawyer to join their team a locum basis of 3-6 months with the view for extension.
The Senior Contracts Lawyer will be dealing with a wide variety of legal contract matters including:
- Assist in planning co-ordinating and undertaking the legal work in respect of the Council's functions.
- Manage and supervise staff within the Contracts Section as directed.
- Undertake the most complex legal work to the highest professional and client care standards.
- Assist with litigation, advice, and general work of Legal Services as required.
- To be responsible for managing and ensuring the development of a Contracts Lawyer and to allocate work to that person as appropriate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Lawyer to gain experience in supervising a junior member of staff, or for someone who already has experience in managing a Junior Lawyer. The successful Senior Contracts Lawyer will however need to feel comfortable in offering support. They are looking for someone to join the team and hit the ground running.
The council offer some excellent benefits such as;
- Great central location
- 1 day working from home
- Flexible hours
- Com Prop team - lovely & welcoming
If you are interested, please apply immediately to be considered for short-listing. Alternatively, should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying, please do not hesitate to contact Zanub Najmi in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.