£150 - £225 per day + DOE
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Contracts Manager has arisen to join a leading NHS organisation in the Merseyside area on an interim basis for initially three months.
As Senior Contracts Manager you will sit within a growing contracts team and will be responsible for:
- Managing the contract management process for complex and high risk contracts
- Managing and coordinating the negotiation of NHS contracts
- Providing support to the formulation of commissioning plans
- Leading on the reporting of performance management metrics such as waiting times
- Acting as a point of escalation for more junior members of the team
As Senior Contracts Manager you will provide a hands on approach to the contracting function of the organisation and the successful Senior Contracts Manager will have the following skill set:
- Previous NHS experience is essential and specifically experience in managing NHS contracts
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders
This role is up to £180 per day PAYE or £225 per day Umbrella.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Contracts Manager to help grow and define the contracts function in a leading NHS organisation.
Please apply now or contact Abigail Day for more information.
Candidates without the relevant experience for the Senior Contracts Manager position will not be considered.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.