£20037.90 - £23358.47 per annum
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working with an organisation based in Chesterfield who are recruiting for a Senior Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The aim of the Senior coordinator is to ensure an effective and efficient administrative and co-ordination service is provided to the Responsive & Planned Repairs team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Coordinator will include:
- Line manage the Co-ordinators within the team
- Provide effective support to the Repairs Manager and Supervisors
- Support the achievement of service area performance targets by assisting the responsive and planned repairs team
- Lead on a co-ordinated service approach for the properties which are the most difficult to access, liaising with Operatives, Housing Management, Legal Services and the Customer
- Responsible for providing a comprehensive induction process for all new starters to the team including effective training on how to use all in-house ICT systems
- Review and ensure records of Operatives professional standards complying with their role and any relevant registration requirements
- Responsible for and to quality check data integrity by ensuring the system is updated accurately and promptly with all actions, outcomes and communications
- Lead on accessing, collating, and providing the Repairs Manager with any information required for internal or external audits for the service
- Quality check samples of works orders and invoices to ensure that they are processed and completed in line with financial controls and appropriate policy
- Lead on updating information or proactive communications pieces for inclusion on the website, social media campaigns or for inclusion in the staff briefing
- Highly computer literate with experience of Microsoft office programmes
- Experience of processes including legal and statutory compliance
- Excellent customer service skills
- A level qualification or equivalent
If you are interested, please click 'apply' or contact Josh Meek at Sellick Partnership for more details.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.