Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
As soon as possible
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Senior Corporate Tax Consultant for an instantly recognisable and prestigious practice firm in Manchester city centre. In pursuit of further growth, and with ambitious plans for the next few years, the firm are looking to bring in an experienced Corporate Tax Consultant to establish new relationships with key clients and provide Corporate Tax services to the existing client base.
- Provide Corporate Tax Services to existing client base, maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and contributing to successful service delivery
- Establish new relationships both internally and externally, whilst identifying opportunities for new business and growth
- Assist in the delivery of key projects whilst maintaining a high level of technical accuracy and attention to detail
- Provision of tax services to own client portfolio
- Liaise regularly with key clients to build and maintain relationships
- Work towards gaining new business by continuously assessing existing client base and building upon this
- Develop and coach team as and when required to further develop skillset
The successful candidate will be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CA) or hold a relevant Tax Advisor Qualification (CTA or Tax Advisor) with previous experience of working within Tax Accounting or Tax Audit.
A skilled Corporate Tax Practitioner with proven ability in reading and interpreting new and existing tax statute coupled with experience of advising on compliance, advisory work, loss relief and international tax issues would be desirable. Up to date knowledge of tax legislation and changes within the tax world is essential.
You will have excellent communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to solve complex problems efficiently and creatively. As a leading global company, you will be part of a fantastic brand and be supported in your development as you grow.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.