£24000 - £25000 per annum + DOE
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently representing a well-established professional services business based in Liverpool City Centre. They are looking for a Senior Credit Controller to join their growing company on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Senior Credit Controller will take responsibility for:
- Managing and chasing debt
- Managing their own ledger
- Allocating payments and allocating cash
- Investigating complex client money queries
- Client query handling and building good working relationships with clients
- Being the main point of contact for credit control issues
- Working closely alongside accounts payable
The Senior Credit Controller will meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience in a credit control role
- Excellent Excel skills including pivot tables and vlookups
- Experience dealing with high volume invoices
- Excellent communication skills (proven ability to build relationships with both colleagues and clients)
- Good investigation skills as this role requires dealing with complex reconciliations
- Proven ability to manage a ledger
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading city-centre based firm on a permanent basis. The company offers strong benefits and a collaborate working culture.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high number of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.