Greater Manchester, England
£12 - £14 per hour
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join an established client in Greater Manchester.
They are looking for someone to perform end-to-end, full Credit Control duties, manage a small team and be an integral part of setting up an escalation process within the credit control function.
Duties of the Credit Controller include:
- Setting up an escalation process for the Credit Control function
- Processing all manual invoices to monthly a timescale
- Chasing debts and ensuring credit control procedures are adhered to
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries in a timely manner
- Reviewing and maintaining the sales ledger, ongoing in preparation for month end
- Reviewing the unbilled deliveries report and liaising with customer and colleagues to ensure this is kept below minimum targets at month ends, reporting to the management accountant any problem debtors
- Ensuring all procedures relating to the sales ledger are kept up to date
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- A good team player, however must have the aptitude to work using own initiative in order to achieve results
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous experience of sales ledger and credit control
If you feel that you match the criteria to this job and are interested in the position, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice