3 months ago
Senior Data Analyst sought for one of the best known General Insurance brands in the UK. Following a recent period of growth our client are making a significant investment in their Data Science capabilities. Data and Analytics are crucial to the continued growth of our client, who operate within an increasingly data hungry industry, making the recruitment of a Senior Data Analyst one of their top priorities.
Responsibilities of the Senior Data Analyst:
- Researching, developing, implementing and integrating new reporting systems and applications
- Building reports and dashboards to support our client's efforts to expand their machine learning capabilities
- Developing an in-depth understanding of our client's Pricing and Analytics departments enabling you to design and develop their management information systems
- Take responsibility for customer departments' reporting needs, liaising with them and other relevant stakeholders as needed
- Developing and implementing automated insights that monitor the portfolio, helping identify risks and opportunities
Required skills / experience of the Senior Data Analyst:
- 2 or more years of experience in a similar role within the Data Science field
- Minimum 2.1 (or equivalent) in a highly numerate / technical degree such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics.
- Experience with one or more programming languages such as SQL, SAS, R or Python is essential
- Strong communication skills which allow you to clearly explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proactive team player
Benefits of the Senior Data Analyst:
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Share options
- Vibrant working culture
- 25 days holiday
- Strong pension scheme
If this opportunity sounds like it would be of interest to you, please contact Austin Brislen on 0151 224 1480 or apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.