Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
Up to £330 per day
over 1 year ago
Senior Data Developer
Contract till the end of March 2020
Rate: Up to £330 inside IR35 (umbrella rate)
Are you an experienced, passionate Data Developer looking for an exciting role where you could share your experience but also have opportunities to learn more?
With my client, a fast- developing organisation operating in public sector, we are looking for a skilled Data Developer to come join their fast-paced, experienced team of developers.
If you are passionate about technology and you'd like to work in a stimulating environment, working on a variety of projects, then we would love to meet you!
On a daily basis you will:
- Work on test automations
- Cooperate closely with other developers and financial teams on creating test models
- Analyse complex data and create reports based on your findings
- Work on migrations of large data sets
- Help in creating a new division of Data Developers within organisation
- Work with the organisation's stakeholders
In order to be successful, you should:
- Have several years of experience working with SSIS, MS SQL,
- Have significant experience working on data migrations
- Have experience creating detailed report
- Have in-depth understanding of data managements
- Have sharp, analytical mind
- Be a good team-player
The organisation would like to offer you:
- competitive salary
- excellent pension scheme and benefits package
- opportunity of working on complex projects with cutting-edge technologies
- possibility of working from home and flexible working hours
To be considered apply today! Interviews happening week beginning of 20th of January.
* It's only one of the jobs I currently recruit for. Contact me to have a casual, confidential chat about other opportunities @Kate Litka Sellick Partnership.*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website