5 months ago
*Remote working, long term contract*
Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, committed professional to join a London based Local Authority.
The successful candidate must have technical experience within this field and will also be responsible for:
- Supervising and training junior members of staff on internal procedures
- Dealing with Data Protection requests
- Dealing with live subject access requests and appeals
- Experience reviewing council policies in relation to GDPR
- Managing and advising a group of junior members of staff working in the Subject Access Requests (SARs) Team on DPA/GDPR and FOIA matters
Ideally, my client is seeking somebody who is available on short notice and has got Local Government experience. The successful candidate does not have to be a qualified lawyer, but must have Information Governance managerial experience.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please apply now by sending an up to date CV to Leah Edgar at email@example.com. We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing date.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.