Manchester, Greater Manchester
over 1 year ago
Experienced Senior Data Scientist sought for one of Europe's largest General Insurance brands. Our client are in the process of investing heavily in their Data Science capabilities and as such are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Data Scientist who can help them solve some of the organisation's most challenging problems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Science professional to align their skills and abilities with a market-leading organisation.
Responsibilities of the Senior Data Scientist:
- Conduct advanced statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends and measure performance
- Mentor junior analysts
- Utilise cutting edge Data Science tools and techniques
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand business problems and design end-to-end advanced analytics use cases
- Provide expert analysis of internal data and enhance solutions with new external data
Key experience / skills of the Senior Data Scientist:
- Experience of working with large data sets from a variety of sources
- 4 / 5 years experience of using R or Python is required
- Experience of using Power BI is required
- A degree (or equivalent) in a subject such as Computer Science or Mathematics is essential
- Demonstrable history of excellent leadership
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to act as a team player are essential
- Highly competitive salary on offer
- 25 days holiday, rising to 28 with service
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Share options are available
- Strong pension scheme on offer
- Discounts on our client's Insurance products
If this role sounds like it could be of interest to you, please apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.