City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension
about 1 month ago
Senior Data Scientist sought for a leading Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Data Scientist with experience in statistics, machine learning or analytics to join their Data Science practice.
Responsibilities of the Senior Data Scientist:
- Create and deliver customer-first data science driven work that delivers customer and commercial benefit
- Collaborate with colleague to identify and solve real business problems
- Identify new and existing data sources and data science techniques to generate best in class models, insights and understanding
- Develop innovative approaches and solutions to problems
Key Experience of the Senior Data Scientist :
- Expertise in statistics, machine learning, analytics or similar
- Programming expertise with one of more of R, Python, or SQL
- Educated to degree level in a mathematical or programming-related subject
- Strong stakeholder/client management experience
The recruitment of a strong Senior Data Scientist is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Data Scientist then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.