about 1 month ago
Senior Development Officer
Fill time / Fix term role
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Senior Development officer to join a large social housing organisation on a fixed term basis.
The purpose of the role is to support the delivery of viable development and regeneration new business opportunities, ensuring the effective management and delivery of the highest possible standard of new mixed tenure homes for the business, development partners and customers.
Responsibilities of the Senior Development officer:
- Assist with delivering new business opportunities that will deliver innovative, customer focused, cost effective, compliant homes which are designed, delivered, monitored and continually improved
- Support the implementation of development strategy
- Support in the identification and appraisal of new business and assist in project managing the delivery of new homes from inception to through to project close and evaluation
- Supporting development programme delivery, performance monitoring and internal and external audit compliance
- Working as a team to achieve targets, KPIs and objectives
- Relationship management with Local Authority and development partners
- Work collaboratively with the development services team and contract delivery team to deliver a seamless high-quality development delivery service for the business, customers, development partners and key stakeholders
- Effectively manage key relationships with internal and external stakeholders and customers, funders and development partners
Essential experience of the Senior Development Officer:
- Record of demonstrable achievement in service delivery within a housing development delivery environment including experience in supporting the delivery of Homes England funded development programmes
- Experience of working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to deliver excellence
- Experience of research, analysis and report writing to present proposals and business cases
If you are believe you are well suited to the above position, please click 'apply now' or contact Sam Matondo at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.