City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, pension
21 days ago
Senior Digital Analyst sought for a FTSE100 Insurer for a 12 month fixed-term contract. Our client is seeking a Senior Digital Analyst with experience in web analytics platforms to join their award-winning Data Science team.
This role will be based remotely during lockdown and offer flexible working arrangements in the future.
Responsibilities of the Senior Digital Analyst:
- Combine digital and customer data to provide understanding of customers and their needs
- Deep-dive analyses on customer journeys and provide optimisation recommendations
- Use digital analytics tools to understand customer behaviour
- Use customer data to enrich analysis and generate insight in to customer digital behaviour
Key Experience of the Senior Digital Analyst:
- Experience using web analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics or Google analytics
- Working knowledge of building dashboards and data visualisations through Excel, VBA, Tableau, Qlikview
- Excellent communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Senior Digital Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Digital Analyst then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.