4 months ago
A leading UK Top 100 law firm covering the full spectrum of legal practices in their offices nationwide, and a fantastic reputation for utilising their specialist knowledge to put clients ahead of the curve. My client is Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners UK accredited with many of their lawyers being describes as leaders in their field.
The firms growing oxford team are looking for a Senior Employment Solicitor to join their city-centre office on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be providing exceptional legal advice to a range of employer and claimant clients.
The successful Senior Employment Solicitor will have experience managing an Employment case-load of both contentious and non-contentious work in order to fulfil the following duties:
- Manage a caseload of Employment files, dealing effectively with cases and transactions. The caseload will be a mix of both contentious and non-contentious work with a focus on working predominantly with Employer clients.
- Reporting directly to, and working alongside the firm's head of employment.
- Meet financial and operational targets and support the budgetary management of client matters.
- Build credibility with clients and develop your own client relationships through managing expectations regarding options, outcomes, risk and timescales.
- Develop technical ability, seeking excellence at all times.
- Grow your internal and external networks of clients, intermediaries and contacts, building on your personal profile and reputation.
- Take responsibility for managing aspects of department wide projects.
- Take an active role in supervising a small team, delegating tasks and client work to junior lawyers and trainees, providing clear instructions and monitoring progress.
- Ensure understanding of the firm's strategic goals and sets own personal activities/ objectives to align.
In return, my client is offering a competitive salary alongside the opportunity to progress your career in a challenging, yet well supported role.
To apply, click apply and send a copy of your CV. For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.