£65000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Finance Analyst / Senior Pricing Manager to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial and growing world class business who operate on a global scale.
As the Senior Finance Analyst & Senior Pricing manager, you will be working directly with the business to enable the proposal from their sales teams to a viable profitable business model for their external business partners. Driving the economics of the business and helping to identify opportunities to maximise offerings and profitability you will be starting from concept, to model & presentation.
You will be working with their global head office (USA) while staying close to the UK and EMEA market, making you the key knowledge holder.
The ideal Senior Finance Analyst & Senior Pricing manager will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Be focused on results for the business.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across a variety of levels (both internally and externally.
- Have strong analytical skills set including familiarity with Excel, PowerPoint & other Microsoft packages.
- Be experienced with Pricing & modelling with the ability to show a value-added proposition to a business.
- The ability to effectively present information; respond to questions from the leadership team, clients, and colleagues; influence decision making; and implement project deliverables.
- Have an analytical, creative, and innovative approaches to solving problems.
- Be able to manage multiple timelines, showing your project management skillset and organisational skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Be a willing team player as well as the drive and flexibility to work independently
- As you will be working with our teams in America a degree of flexibility is required with your working hours as well as travel that may be needed to our UK-based offices in Crewe.
The Daily duties of the Management Account will consist of but not be limited to:
- Capture Requirements from internal and client stakeholder
- Designing pricing models & matrix
- Support the deployment of all models for both the business and our clients
- Serve as pricing specialist and provide pricing analytics and insights for key internal stakeholders, relying on historical and forecasted data and incorporating market trends.
- Analyse historical pricing data to understand trends/opportunities and build predictive models to determine optimal pricing.
- Continuously looks for areas of improvement and proposes improvement initiatives.
Salary up to £70,000 depending on experience
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.