£210 - £235 per day
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a well-established not for profit organisation based in Liverpool for a Senior Finance Business Partner on an interim basis for six months.
As Senior Finance Business Partner you will be working alongside the Head of Finance and be responsible for:
- Liaising with non-finance budget holders on all finance matters
- Delivering and presenting finance training and presentations to non-finance teams
- Presenting financial data to senior managers across the organisation
- Monthly management accounts and month end related duties
- Supervising one member of the finance team
As Senior Finance Business Partner you must be able to demonstrate the following skill set:
- Qualified accountant or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record in explaining financial data to non-finance managers
- Strong excel skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Finance Business Partner who is looking to work in an interesting organisation that adds real value to the community. The organisation offers flexible working hours and the possibility of long term career possibilities should that suit the successful candidate.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.