£55000 - £60000 per annum + plus benefits
about 1 month ago
Senior Finance Business Partner
£55,000 - £60,000
Senior Finance Business Partner required to join a well-established organisation. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their dynamic and growing finance function on a permanent, full-time basis based in Wirral.
As the Senior Finance Business Partner you will be working with the Senior Finance Managers to deliver a first class operational finance function. You will work within a team carrying out varied duties including financial support alongside other duties:
Key responsibilities of the Senior Finance Business Partner
- Encourage positive financial behaviour.
- Proactively contribute to all aspects of the business.
- Represent the Senior Finance Managers internally and externally.
- Provide professional advice to ensure financial risk is mitigated.
- Support Senior Finance Manager ensuring long term financial sustainability.
- Contribute to income and investment opportunities.
- Support new initiatives and major projects that impact the future.
- Support annual budget setting process.
- Train, coach and develop junior team members monitoring performance.
- Lead a team of accountancy staff.
Required skills and experience of the Senior Finance Business Partner
- Current member of CCAB member body/CIMA/able to demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development.
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience of working with Members and in political procedures.
- Experience in a relevant financial role.
- Experienced in leadership and staff management at senior level.
- Ability to think strategically across and outside organisation.
- Ability to drive change through others.
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure.
- Programme and project management skills.
This is fantastic opportunity to join an organisation with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Finance Business Partner role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.