Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£40000 - £42000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working with the largest housing association in the North East to recruit a Senior Finance Business Partner on a 6 month temporary basis.
This role has been categorised as home-based, meaning that you will work from home for the majority of the working week because you can fully deliver services in that way. Although you'll be a home-based colleague, you might sometimes need to be physically present at another location or be expected to travel to a Thirteen hub for collaborative work.
- Support in the development, implementation and continuous review and improvement in the delivery of the Management Accounting reporting for Property Services
- Support in the production of Board and committee reports of a financial nature, including the annual production of the Statutory Accounts
- Act as the main point of contact for the Directors within Property Services and ensure that the service (management accounting reporting) provision reflects the needs of that Directorate.
- Evaluate current and projected financial/budget data and present meaningful analysis to budget holders setting out budget and scenario options, and advise on their likely consequences to better inform decision making and business planning
- Advise on ways of improving business performance based on an analysis of financial positions and option projections
- Clearly set out medium and long term financial forecasts to support business planning
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Accounting Regulation and experience in accounting within a complex Housing organisation
- Ability to analyse, review and report on complex financial matters such as compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements, within a high volume, pressured environment
- Proven skill in the identification of requirements, recording and analysis of data and information, and identification of solution.
- Experience in project (end to end) work.
- Ability to set out financial forecasts and the financial consequences of option scenarios to support business planning
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Helen Dodds in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion.
Do you know someone who is looking for a new job? Why not recommend them to Sellick Partnership and earn up to £1,000?
For every friend or colleague you refer that is placed by us, we will give you £100 worth of vouchers. If you refer more than one candidate to us within a 12 month period we will increase your reward accordingly. T&Cs apply, please see our website for further details.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.