£65000 - £75000 per annum + DOE
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Senior Finance Business Partner for an extremely successful and established financial services business in Liverpool on a permanent basis. The role reports to the Head of Financial Planning and requires a talented professional who can provide high quality financial analysis and support to senior management.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Finance Business Partner:
* Assisting in the production and continuous improvement of monthly management information, working with stakeholders to maximise the use of MI
* Managing stakeholder input into the annual budget and planning process together with the quarterly reforecasting process whilst also supporting budget holders
* Influencing the Group's financial control policies to ensure that financial control policies are understood
* Overseeing the annual planning process for partnered functions and working with senior management team
* Engaging with business stakeholders to report accurate headcount and committed expenditure ensuring key budget variances are analysed and understood
* Producing and providing pensions related financial information to Board and Committee papers
* Reviewing and approving cost applications/business cases and escalating as required
* Assisting in the development of colleagues within the team
The successful applicant will be a qualified Accountant and experienced Senior Finance Business Partner with outstanding commercial acumen and focus. You will have strong senior stakeholder management, analytical and communication skills. A background in financial services would be desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to add value within a fast moving and growing team.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.