Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£250.00 - £300.00 per day
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to support a public sector organisation in the North East with the recruitment of a Senior Finance Business Partner. The Senior Finance Business Partner will be in post for 3-6 months and will support the Deputy Director of Finance and Head of Financial Management contributing to the development of the financial strategy and strategic business plan of the organisation.
- Contribute to the financial planning activities including overall operational and longer-term financial plans to ensure the delivery of key financial targets / regulatory requirements.
- Manage the core financial management activities to support delivery of the in-year financial position and contribute to all financial reporting including in year monitoring returns
- Support the Transformation Programme and development to improve decision-making relating to use of resources and embedding understanding of cost drivers alongside financial management information
- Lead and coordinate the activities of the financial management teams to provide excellent financial information and responsive business partnering, advice and support.
Skills and experience:
- CCAB qualified accountant, and current registration with professional body
- Extensive experience of advising and working with senior managers and directors of a large, complex organisation
- Proven experience of financial management within a large organisation
- Proven experience of managing teams to deliver complex change programmes and supporting operational services to release financial efficiencies
- Experience of leading financial planning, budget setting.
The current team are currently working from home and it's expected that this will continue throughout the duration of this contract.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Helen Dodds in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion.
Do you know someone who is looking for a new job? Why not recommend them to Sellick Partnership and earn up to £1,000?
For every friend or colleague you refer that is placed by us, we will give you £100 worth of vouchers. If you refer more than one candidate to us within a 12 month period we will increase your reward accordingly. T&Cs apply, please see our website for further details.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.