Bradford, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior Finance Business Partner
Sellick Partnership are actively assisting an established not for profit organisation in Bradford for a Senior Finance Business Partner. You will be tasked to provide a customer orientated accounting service to the organisation with responsibility to maintain strong financial control over the service charge production, sinking fund models, revenue accounts and KPI reporting.
You will be required to work closely with the Head of Region to ensure consistent delivery across all locations and engage with their managers and customers to support delivery on quality budgets, forecasts and audited annual accounts for a number of regions across the UK.
You will be responsible for the quarterly budget and forecasting cycles and lead on financial systems, development and implementation of guidance, training and support to operations.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner
- Preparation of accurate monthly management accounts including balance sheet reconciliations in accordance with timescales
- Provision of informative and value adding data across the operational services community to aid decision making and achieve the business plans
- Monthly rolling forecasting
- Annual budgeting cycle
- Maintain strong financial control over the debtors, working closely with the transactional teams with a focus on reducing the overall debt position
- Excellent IT skills including an in-depth understanding of accounting systems and Management Information
- Knowledge of management accounting and financial control
Planning, organising & integrating:
- Well organised and ability to work on own initiative
- Forward looking with attention to detail
- Successful delivery of projects
Communicating & influencing skills:
- Ability to build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentational skills with an ability to disseminate information
- Facilitator of change
- Effective and motivational leadership of a large regional team
- Either qualified CIMA/ACCA or qualified by experience but looking to actively study.
- You will have held similar role in partnering or commercial finance and have previous line management experience.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Business Partner role, please apply now
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.